Saturday, January 27, 2007

Oops I got tagged

I got tagged by Bart Bultinck, so here it goes... 5 things you may or may not know about me

  1. My nickname dis4ea comes from a documentary about coffee, disphoria is extreme unhappiness and people who are addicted to coffee might suffer from it when they lack coffee.
  2. One of my grandmothers was actually Dutch and my father lived in The Netherlands during the first years of his life.
  3. My brother is a system engineer, my father worked as a manager in the technical department of a computer hardware retailer and my mother worked as a sales representative in a computer hardware retailer.
  4. I don't drink alcohol either (respect Bart) and it is indeed very difficult to convince people that you really don't...
  5. My favorite instrument is the guitar and I love all kinds of music where the guitar is the important instrument (especially blues). My favorite artists are Stevie Ray Vaughan, Joe Satriani, Buddy Guy, Jimi Hendrix and Metallica.

My turn to tag:

Bregt
NickVDA
Killspid
Sven Cipido
General

2 comments:

killspid said...

How many misspellings can you type in one's name, Wesley Baeckelandt? ;-)

WesleyB said...

Story of my life :-)