Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Again, long time ago :(

The people @ Euricom were looking for someone with more management experience :-( Too bad but it's what I suspected in the first place. I received a lot of default replies from other companies. "No job openings at the moment" :x

I found a new job or at least for a while. A week before my contract ended I got contacted by HP, a company I already worked for some time ago. They needed someone for SQL development. An "Asset Management" database has to be created and with the help of feeders from the client, HP Lease and the Altiris (SMS-like application) database we should be able to get a great deal of information about the complete lifecycle of the computers. It's supposed to be a 2 month contract but from the looks of it I don't think it can be done in 2 months. The information flow is slow at the moment and the client is known to change his decisions quite regularly.


Let's rock :)

No comments: